Friday, February 4, 2011

Catching Up

I have not been the most diligent blogger lately. Today I am sharing a few photos I intended to show you awhile back, as well as a few new ones.

My two eldest, Britt and Sarah ready for church the day after Christmas. They are good sports and pose for me even though they are not 7 and 4 any more!

 Every time I cook something all I have to do is look down and these eyes are looking up at me. He is my floor clean-up crew!

 Thank goodness these beasts are gone from the front porch! It was an ice rink out there for about a week!
 
 This picture is for Grandma Helen. The girls wanted to show her what they bought with their Christmas cash. They found a really FUN boutique called "Bags That Fit" in American Fork and bought the tops they are wearing. Thanks G-ma!

 The guys went to a model train show last Saturday. Did they remember the camera? Yes! Did they get a photo of themselves together? No. What's a Mom to do? Theydid get some shots of cool stuff though. Someone had set up a Lego train world.
 Starbuck's is everywhere!
 This house reminds me of my Mom's childhood home.
 There was a Hogwarts Express that took you all through a Harry Potter world.


 Tuesday was the Master's birthday! His students brought him balloons and all sorts of goodies!
He is well-loved by the kids.

 Brittany prepared his favorite...salmon and roasted red potatoes.


 Happy birthday Big Boy! Britt took this one on her I-phone with some filter that ages the photo..(I don't need any help aging, thanks!).

3 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Well Happy Belated Birthday Uncle Dee! It looks like it was a great one! I also enjoyed all the pictures of everyone!

Take Care,
JoLynn

Anonymous said...

It's fun to see the belated pictures. The girls look so stylish in their new duds. Also, the salmon looks yummy, Dee's a lucky guy to have all these women around who cook for him. BTW...Happy Birthday to Dee...he sure doesn't look any older!

Sarah Faria said...

I love all the pictures! You guys always seem to have so much fun!!