Friday, June 11, 2010

What's For Dinner?


We eat steak about once a year. It's just not in our budget. For Memorial Day weekend I found an amazing sale on sirloin tip steak and snatched it right up!
 Here is how it turned out. I was rather proud!

I marinated and skewered. Richard and his Dad manned the grill.
   Everyone ate it up! Carnivorous decadence.


And speaking of Sunday naps...I came downstairs to find Dad and daughter using their time wisely!

Even the dog was stealing a few winks!


Aaaaand...I love this face!


That's all!

5 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh my goodness that looks divine! I love steak too but we don't eat much either. I'm glad that it was good!

Love You All!
JoLynn

P.S. I'm glad everyone got a little nap. I hope you did too!

Sarah said...

No fair eating good food without me! That dinner looks seriously yummy and healthy too! And that picture of Samwise is to die for- I miss his sweet little face!!

Lori said...

I thought I was looking at pictures from the Food Channel . . . man those look so yummy. I would do the same, but I think Doug would melt outside. He's kind of laid up anyways - he had a total knee replacement done on Thursday, so I think I'll be waiting on him for the next 6 weeks. I want your little dog too . . . seriously, he is so dang cute.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

OH MAN! I am coming to YOUR house for dinner. That looks fabulous!!! I bet after all that yummy food everyone needed a nap.
Love and miss you all

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum, looks fabulous! I love barbequed anything (well almost, you know what I mean). I like the nap following dinner idea too, that really doesn't happen around our house much. Sweet doggie, hope I get to meet him someday.