Monday, March 29, 2010

On the Mend!

Today is the fourth day in a row I have not had gut wrenching coughing spells! I am indeed feeling better at last! Now I can get back to all of those little projects that have been laying around half done all through March!




I have a problem. My problem is that I want to make everything I see!! Do you ever wrestle with that? I have sewn and crocheted and created enough things in my life that I can now look at a photo of some crocheted item and figure out how to do it. I can make up my own apron patterns and alter things pretty well. I am happy about that!


Awhile back I posted photos of some aprons I had made, announcing that I was going to open my Etsy store soon. Hmm...well...I am getting to it! On Saturday Diana brought out her amazing camera and Brittany modeled and we had a fun photo shoot! A bunch of amatures having fun! Here are a few fun photos of Britt enjoying herself, and a poor little Sam who wanted to be in every shot! He was sad.

(This first one I am happy with. It is a "green" apron because I recycled an old table cloth!)













5 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Very very cute stuff. I will order something from you for sure!

Lori said...

Oh I want them all!!!! Seriously!! They are so dang cute. If I buy every single one, can you throw in Sam as a bonus?

Anonymous said...

So many cute things, especially the aprons...but who could ever wipe their messy hands on them???

☂niki. said...

hooray for your health!

cute, cute, cute aprons!!

Diana said...

Sam is SUCH a little toad! All he wanted was for Britt to hold him, and when I shot that pic of him I was trying to explain to him that he could not be in the pictures because then he would get hair all over the place. I don't think he understood...