Tuesday, November 25, 2008

From Our House To Yours...

Happy Thanksgiving!!


There are a lot of pumpkins in those photos! They will all be gone by Friday and replaced by Christmas...then come the Christmas songs!!! I am baking pies tomorrow and praying that my 20 lb. bird thaws out (I forgot to take him out of the freezer until today!). Dee will take me out for my birthday and the girls are baking a cake. Fun! Nick and Diana will come and sleep over and we'll all get up to watch the parade on Thursday. Darling Sarah will call us from Canada even though they had their Thanksgiving over a month ago! She and a few Americans in her ward in Toronto are having a turkey dinner on Friday night. I'm glad she'll get some! I hope you all have a wonderful time with family and friends. We love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I love all your Fall decor and now can't wait to see your Christmas decorations! I think we will put our tree up tomorrow, we're on top of things this year! It sounds like you had a nice birthday, dinner 'n cake, what more is there? We're going to watch the parade in the morning too and reminisce about being there last year...cold but so much fun! Have a happy day!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Happy Thanksgiving your place looks great.
Cant wait to see you christmas decorations.