Some of you have responed to Gena's blog already and I have been impressed by your cleverness and creativity! I have had a hard time deciding which Disney characters I relate to because I have felt a little blah this last week. I have finally come up with five that I think fit me pretty well. You will notice that NONE of them are a princess!
1. Pollyanna~ I have a tendency to look on the bright side of things. Just like when Pollyanna plays "The Glad Game" I find myself trying to not think badly of someone by saying "Well, maybe they didn't mean it that way..." It can be aggravating because I can sometimes put off problems that way until I can't ignore them anymore!
2. Mrs. Potts~ I guess she's my ideal! She is always pleasant and takes care of everyone. She can make a mean cup of herbal tea or hot chocolate and those are my favorite things on a cold winter day! She adores her son too!
3. Mickey's broom in Fantasia~I like this little fellow! He works and works and works and doesn't know when to stop and sometimes when I get into my cleaning groove I can work and work and work until I realize it is 3:00 and I haven't stopped for lunch!
4. Bambi's mother~Like this noble mother, I have a little son who I love. He is sweet and kind and a bit naieve and I am always wanting to tell him "Don't go too close to the forrest!" but I have to let him go out on his own and experience things first hand. (I would take a bullet for any of my "little deers")
5. Sleepy, one of the Seven Dwarves~For whatever reason...I don't sleep very well lately. I wake up at 3:30 am and stay awake for usually about 2 hours! It is so annoying, especially when people say things like, "oh well, you're just going through that phase in your life". How long is a phase and how long must I be Sleepy?!