Thursday, April 17, 2008

Will Spring EVER Come?!


So, it is April 17th and when I woke up this morning it was 33 degrees outside! In the last few weeks we have seen everything from snow accumulating in the yard to ONE beautiful 78 degree day! But there has been more cold than warm and we have all HAD IT! It's spring break, for Pete's Sake! It warmed up enough today (53) for me to go out and finally pull some weeds and clean up the flower beds. Usually the tulips have been in bloom for two or three weeks by now but they have just begun to open. I don't know what's up but I am tired of being in on record breaking weather, be it record-breaking cold or record-breaking heat!

2 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Dearest Aunt Marianne, I really really enjoyed your blog! You and your sweet family are truly amazing and I am so glad that I can say that you are all my family! Someday(i hope) I am going to get a blog. Its so nice to read what all going on in all of your lives and to see how cute you all are. The only problem is that it makes me really wish we lived closer, but at least this way when I read your blog you don't seem quite so far away. Well please take care and keep on blogging! We love you all very much!!!
Brian, JoLynn, and Gang

Edwin & Tamara said...

Hello aunt marianne, its edwin and I/ but I'm sure you can tell that already it has our name and picture duh/ So good to see that you have joined the blog bunch. Edwin and I have one also. All you have to do to view ours is click on our name or picture. So good to read all the fun stuff going on, You guys take care Love you miss you, Edwn and Tamara