Thursday, May 9, 2013

Surprise!!!!

Where have I been? What have I been doing for the last two weeks? Click HERE.  (Well, yes, there's nothing more awful that having your flabby body video recorded from that angle! But oh, the joy!)

It was a glorious two weeks! I have been in heaven and I can never thank Brittany and Diana enough for coming up with this gift for me! We'll thank Nick too, for having finals and papers to write so that Diana wanted to escape the madness for awhile!
 We surprised The Master later that morning when he called to ask if we could have lunch together. He was so happy!
There will more to come on this subject, rest assured! I have to get the pictures out of my new phone, which is smarter than I am, for sure! Give me a day, OK?

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

So happy for you guys to have got to spend this time with Lucas and Diana and to get to have Grandma there too. Can't wait to hear all about it!