Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Birfday Brittany!

We would like to thank Brittany for turning another year older so we could all go out to eat at The Olive Garden! The food was great, the birthday girl beautiful, and I took no pictures there. Shoot me. But I did get some at home when we had cake and ice cream. (Gluten-free cake, I might add. I am amazing like that!)

Here Richard, Rachel and cousin Em help light the candles. There were 29 of them this year. Unreal.

I went all out on the decor...Target...$2.99! I had other plans but ran out of time.

Don't you love that no matter how old we get we still have to do THIS?

How we love this girl! She is generous and kind, therefore very good with people of all sorts. She has had a rough year health wise but is coming out on top. She has discovered recently that she has a gluten intolerance and is beginning to feel so much better since she cut that out of her diet. She does a wonderful job at her workplace and was recently named Employee of the Month at Thanksgiving Point! She loves her family so much and is rather attached to older sister Sarah. The two of them are off on an adventure next week taking their first vacation together. I hope they have a wonderful time!

 One year old...just yesterday!

Happy Birthday Brittany! We love you!

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Happy Birthday Brittany! We sure love you and you just keep getting more beautiful all the time!