Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm Still Here!

I am quickly checking in, mostly because I am bored out of my mind. I have had a good recovery so far with very little pain. That all changed last night. It was rough. I feel badly for my sweet husband who tried to comfort me but soon fell asleep out of sheer exhaustion. I think I'll call my doctor and get something stronger than Motrin, which is all I have needed thus far.

 Yesterday I found this music video on Nienie's blog. It made me smile! I love Mindy's music! She is a Provo artist who writes most of her own songs.  Her voice is very soothing. Check her out on YouTube. She has given many benefit concerts for the Nielson family since their plane crash. The two little girls running with her in the video are Stephanie's daughters, Claire and Jane. They are so cute! Their mother and brothers appear too. It reminds me that God is a God of miracles...every day! I can get through this little trial of pain and discomfort.

Enjoy the song! I am going to go back to sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear the surgery is over and that you are on the road to recovery. I've been thinking about you and hoping that all went well and it sounds like it did. Sorry about the new pain but I'm sure it will be gone soon and you'll be back to feeling great by the time Spring comes.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I was with Grandma with Uncle Dee called to tell her that you were out of surgery and that all had gone well. I'm glad it hasn't been to rough, well until last night. I hope that you continue to feel better and that you have a speedy recovery.

We love you!

Take Care,
JoLynn

Lori said...

Glad to know you are doing well. It is a slow trip, recoverying from this type of surgery, so don't try to speed it up. Just rest as much as possible and do take something a little stronger than Motrin - but hang in there!!