Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Time Travel Tuesdays~

I Am Thankful...


For this man~
 My father and me on a family picnic in the LaPlata mts. in Colorado. ca. 1959.

For this woman~
My mother and a very chunky little me! 1957.

For these brothers~ 
Richard reads a story to me while Dean looks on. ca. 1960.

For this sister~

 Sweet Sharon, early 1950's. (Is this Aunt Lora's back yard?)


And this sister~
Gena and I on our front porch at the dairy on North Recker road. in Mesa. 1967.

They all are such a big part of me. They have helped shape me and make me who I am.
No girl could have asked for a more loving family.
I love them!


I will be posting more things or people I am thankful for all week. Check back!

3 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I am thankful for all of these special people also and you too! I love the pictures! Thank yo so much for sharing!

Love You,
JoLynn

Anonymous said...

These are such great family pictures, Marianne. You DO have many wonderful people to be thankful for, thanks for sharing them with us.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy belated Birthday to you! I hope your Birthday and Thanksgiving were extra special!

Love You,
JoLynn