Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe....

...at least Wednesday's weather was woeful!!! Northern Utah County got dumped on! Sad thing is, in my house there is nobody jumping up and down with excitement at the sight of snow. We are all too old and busy to run out and build snowmen anymore. Sigh.

I submitt my wistful photos of Tuesday's Indian Summer day and then move on to yesterday morning's surprise. It was 29 degrees this morning when I drove Richard to school and the snow was still on the yard.

Tuesday


Wednesday








Brrrr...!!!
To all of my St. George and Arizona friends....
...Embrace your warmth!!



6 comments:

Abbie said...

Ah, tell me about it. I'm so jealous of my family. :(

Annie said...

We've been chilly but thankfully no snow yet. I'm just not ready to give up our grass yet and unfortunately here in good ol' Wyoming, once it snows we don't see ground again for 2 months!

Anonymous said...

Oh Marianne, I'm so sorry about the snow, so early!! Well maybe it really isn't early but it sure seems like it. I won't go on and on about what beautiful days we are having here but I must say that once October 1st arrives we remember why it was that we moved to St. George and why we continue to love it here. Kami got caught in that snow storm yesterday. She said the trip up was gorgeous and then all of the sudden...a blizzard! I hope it warms up before the game on Saturday and I hope those Ute Fans freeze their tails off tonight!! Just kidding, of course!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh my goodness your Wednesday looked beautiful and I LOVE seeing those leaves changing colors. We just don't see that here, as you know. But man your Thursday looked a bit too cold for me. Now Brian on the other hand, when he sees that he will be very jealous. He would love to live in a place where it got really cold and snowed. I've decided every place you live has some draw backs and some positives!
Try to stay warm!!! We love you!!!
JoLynn

Gena said...

As a Wednesday's Child I understand how your poor weather feels. Now you probably are experiencing nice, warm weather again. Ah, the joys of living in the Northern Rockies!

Marianne said...

Yes we are! The weather is gorgeous today! We just spent four hours outside raking enough leaves to fill a dump truck, mowing, and putting up the Christmas lights! I'm TIRED!